The Munson's

The Munson's
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalm 126:3

Friday, January 8, 2010

A long week............





Tenacious, Spirited, determined, lively, inquisitive, strong willed - anyway you put it, sometimes it is just plain tough being a mom of a spunky 2 year old. She has had a week, that is for sure. I wish I had the answer to the best way to discipline her while she tests the limits, I can only pray for God to guide me as we go down this parenting journey. No one said it was going to be easy and this week is proving that very thing. Parenting is not for the faint of heart. I haven't been the best at doing this verse lately but James 4:8 says Draw near to me and I will draw near to you. That is what I need to do - draw close to God and trust and rely on Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry too much about your parenting skills, your a great mom and love your kids and the the Lord and with that combination you don't usually go wrong. But hang in there...give yourself some grace...~Kristen