The Munson's

The Munson's
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Joyful moments


This week I have truly begun to see a joyful bond between Sydney and Maya. It has been a rough 5 months for those two. Between Sydney changing from the youngest to having a younger sister and both Maya and her temperment being so similar they have had more disagreements and attitudes towards one another than I could have possibly imagined. I am truly seeing the love. Sydney is seeking Maya out and wanting to play with her. Hearing them play together and laugh and giggle is so much more than my words can express. Through lots of tears, prayer, and frustration it seems we have turned a corner. I have known from the start that all 3 would have a strong sisterly bond.... but there were days I was beginning to doubt it could happen. Mackenzie and Maya have had an easier transition, but I can see a peace in Mackenzie these past few days as she was having a hard time with the fights her sisters had. Ahhh, peaceful, joyful moments.

1 comment:

Cris said...

Praying & look at how God is working on the hearts!